- MD Labels spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Kalisz (62-800) at ul. Chocimska 2 (hereinafter "We", "MD Labels" or "Company") is the administrator within the meaning of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (for convenience, we will hereinafter use the abbreviation "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"), in relation to personal data of Users who are natural persons. This means that MD Labels determines the purposes and methods of processing Users' personal data on its own and on its own responsibility.
- If you have any questions or doubts as to how your personal data is protected by MD Labels, please contact MD Labels by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or with the Data Protection Officer appointed by us, which is Grzegorz A Pole, whom you can contact by e-mail email@example.com, by phone +48 725 439 290 or by letter Głowacz Polak Kancelaria Prawna sp. z o. o. Plac Kardynała Wyszyńskiego 1, 26-400 Przysucha.
- Personal data is any information that may identify you, for example your name, telephone number, e-mail address. When we refer to the term "processing" or "processing" in the document below, we mean all activities and operations performed on your personal data (e.g. storing or analyzing them for the purpose of providing you with a service).
II. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY MD LABELS, INCLUDING THEIR ACQUISITION AND STORAGEBelow we have described the most common actions on Users' personal data, i.e. also on your personal data in connection with the use of MD Labels services.
- Account data and profile data: creating an Account by the User may require providing information identifying the User, including his/her contact details. Such data may include, for example, the User's name, e-mail address and correspondence address. According to their choice, Users have the option of creating a profile within the Account, which may also contain other data, such as the User's location, name and surname, telephone number. If you log in to mdlabels.shop via an external authentication service offered by entities over which MD Labels has no control, e.g. Facebook Connect, MD Labels as part of the www.mdlabels.shop platform obtains data only in the form of an e-mail address User and only for such login.
- Transactions: MD Labels as part of the www.mdlabels.shop platform may process (e.g. store or analyze) information constituting the User's personal data in order to complete the order.
- User Service: MD Labels, as part of the www.mdlabels.shop platform, may collect and otherwise process (e.g. store or analyze) personal data of Users contacting the User Service Department. These data may be necessary to communicate with the User (e.g. answering questions asked by him), but also to fulfill his request. Contact will also be possible through the use of data placed for this purpose on the User's Account. If it is permitted under applicable law, MD Labels will also be entitled to obtain (and otherwise process, for example, store) other personal data regarding communication with Users, e.g. information about requests for support or feedback from Users.
- Contact form: MD Labels within the Company's platform may collect personal data of Users contacting MD Labels via available tools, including the contact form available at www.mdlabels.shop. These data are necessary to enable us to contact Users for purposes directly related to the functioning of the Company's platform, for example in connection with the execution of orders placed on the website www.mdlabels.shop.
- Data collected by the website and mobile devices: When it is necessary to provide services to Users or constitutes a legitimate interest of the Company or third parties (which is, for example, ensuring the security of IT resources or the safety of other Users), MD Labels is entitled to automatically obtain and recording data transferred to the server by web browsers or Users' devices. Such data may include, for example, the IP address (i.e. the address used by the User's device used to access the www.mdlabels.shop platform), parameters of the software and hardware used by the User (thanks to which we can improve, for example, the quality of the services we provide ), pages viewed, mobile device ID, app usage information, and other device and system usage data. The collection of the above information will take place when using the website www.mdlabels.shop or the services of external entities.
- Supplementing the obtained data: MD Labels is entitled to supplement the information held about Users with data obtained in accordance with the law (for example, when the User has consented to it) from business partners and external entities.
- Surveys: Additionally and only with the User's consent, occasionally, by means of surveys sent to Users via e-mail or made available directly on the website www.mdlabels.shop, MD Labels collects demographic and profile data from Users. This data may include, for example, age and gender. These data are used to study Users' preferences and adjust the MD Labels offer to their expectations, as well as for statistical analysis. Giving consent to receive the survey, as well as its completion and sending back to MD Labels is always voluntary, and the User may at any time opt out of receiving surveys in the same way as he agreed to receive them.
- Contests: From time to time, MD Labels holds contests. Personal data of Users (e.g. contact details) who will take part in the competition may be used by the Company for its efficient conduct, e.g. for notification of victory.
- Promotional campaigns: Occasionally, MD Labels organizes promotional campaigns. Contact details of Users who voluntarily take part in promotional campaigns are processed by MD Labels in accordance with the law and for promotion purposes. The user may at any time opt out of receiving information about promotions in the same way as he entered the competition or promotion.
III. IP ADDRESS, COOKIES
- MD Labels may collect data as part of the Company's platform services through technologies such as cookies, tracking pixels and objects made available locally (e.g. in the browser or on the device).
- During your presence on our Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), information is collected that allows you to identify the User's device and the appropriate web browser (or any mobile devices used by the User to navigate the Internet). Identification takes place thanks to the installation of simple text files called "Cookies" and similar IT methods (for the purposes of this document collectively referred to as "Cookies"). Cookies saved on the User's device after entering the Website are divided into several types:
- Necessary cookies help you use the website by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Sample Necessary Cookie - CookieConsent.
- Technical Cookies (Preferences): they are closely related to navigating the Website and ensure comfortable use. They allow, among other things, to track the User's choices (browser used, font size, etc.), recognize a computer or mobile device in the event of a new connection and manage the browsing session (allowing you to keep an active connection in the password-protected zone during the entire Internet session). They are also used for aggregate analysis to improve the quality of services and the availability of the Website for users. Sample Technical Cookie - __lc.visitor_id.
- Statistics cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting them. These are cookies provided by third parties (with the consent of MD Labels sp. z o. o. sp. k.). This category includes Google Analytics cookies, used to collect statistics, collectively and anonymously, to analyze visits and navigation on the Website by users. Sample Statistics Cookie - __utma.
- Marketing Cookies - third party cookies installed for marketing purposes: these are cookies installed via the Website by third parties with the consent of MD Labels sp. z o. o. sp. k., to be able to send users personalized advertisements, in accordance with their preferences, according to information related to the pages you visit (e.g. visiting pages of this Website or others that use the same Cookies) - e.g. Facebook, Google Analytics, Doubleclick. Sample Marketing Cookies - collect.
CONTENT SHARING THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our Website includes functions for sharing content through social networks. His. The Website Administrator may collect information such as the IP address used or the pages visited or saved in Cookies. The collection of this information is specified in the privacy policies of the entities that enable such features. More information about the data processing performed, disabling and/or deleting these cookies can be found at the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Google and Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl&gl=it How to disable and/or delete Cookies You can set your browser to disable the automatic saving of Cookies or delete all saved Cookies from your computer or mobile device. The method of disabling cookies varies from browser to browser. Below are links to the pages of the most popular browsers with instructions on how to disable cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/topic/7189049?hl=pl&ref_topic=2373957&visit_id=1-636624867778620009-974221249&rd=1
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265 NOTE: Disabling and/or deleting technical cookies may cause difficulties while using the Website.
THIRD PARTY TECHNICAL COOKIES
Our website uses third party cookies. For more information or to block these Cookies, please refer to the section on Cookies on third party websites listed below.
- Google Analytics - https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=pL
- Youtube - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl
How to disable and/or delete third party profiling cookies for marketing purposes
Third party cookies used for profiling for marketing purposes:
- AdWords - https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
- Facebook MD LAbels sp. z o. o. sp. k. is not responsible for any incorrect operation of third party websites listed above.
IV. USE OF COLLECTED DATA
MD Labels processes (e.g. collects, stores, analyzes, etc.) Users' personal data on www.mdlabels.shop for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
- Pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. based on your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, such as:
- answering the question asked via the contact form;
- conducting direct marketing of own services www.mdlabels.shop;
- consider the job application sent by the User and, if necessary, carry out the recruitment process;
- organization and conduct of competitions.
Based on Article. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, i.e. in order to perform the contract concluded with you or to take action at your request before concluding the contract, such as:
- the implementation of the services offered;
- providing support for the User's Account and transactions, including solving technical problems;
- setting up and managing a User Account;
- enabling full use of the www.mdlabels.shop website, including making transactions on mdlabels.shop
- performance of contracts as part of own sales conducted by MD Labels only in the scope of data obtained in connection with the conclusion of the contracts in question.
Based on Article. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, i.e. in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator, such as:
- performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, including tax or accounting regulations. IV. Based on Article. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, such as: a) contacting Users, including for purposes related to the provision of services, User service, permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail and telephone;
- conducting research and analysis of the www.mdlabels.shop website, among others, in terms of the functioning of the platform, improving the operation of available services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- adjusting the category of offers and individual offers in the properties of the website www.mdlabels.shop;
- ensuring the security of services provided electronically, including enforcing compliance with the Regulations of www.mdlabels.shop and counteracting fraud and abuse;
- handling complaints on the website www.mdlabels.shop;
- organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which Users can take part;
- providing payment services, commission payments for transactions on the website www.mdlabels.shop, debt collection;
- conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- MD Labels is entitled to store the data collected and tracked on the www.mdlabels.shop website only in the scope of the above-mentioned business purposes.
V. DATA SHARING
- If it is consistent with the User's consent or the legitimate interest of MD Labels, the Company may share Users' personal data with other websites run by MD Labels. In such a case, each of the Users whose personal data has been made available will be informed in detail about it.
- MD Labels does not transfer Users' personal data to third parties without the consent of the Users concerned, unless one of the following circumstances occurs:
- MD Labels may share Users' personal data with public authorities supporting MD Labels in the fight against fraud and abuse in connection with ongoing proceedings regarding possible violations of law or in combating other possible violations of the MD Labels Regulations.
- MD Labels may share anonymized data (i.e. data that does not identify specific Users) with external service providers, trusted partners or research agencies in order to better recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services for Users, improve the overall quality and effectiveness of services provided by MD Labels.
VI. METHODS OF CONTROL BY THE USER
- A user who exercises the right to object granted to him by the General Data Protection Regulation should log out of all devices and delete cookies from them (in some cases the process may take up to 48 hours).
- Choice of third parties: Some third parties that provide their services on the website www.mdlabels.shop, including Google Adwords, allow Users to choose to withdraw consent to the collection and use of data by them for advertising based on the User's activity.
- Cookies: Most of the known desktop and mobile browsers (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera) provide the option of limiting or blocking the use of "cookies" in the User's system. It should be noted, however, that disabling "cookies" in the web browser in relation to the first category domains (visited websites) and other domains (websites of other companies not visited directly) may in some cases result in limiting the functionality of the websites.
- In the event that MD Labels applies for consent to the sending of commercial information by electronic means (e.g. via e-mail and others), the person who has given the above consent has the right to withdraw it. To do this, you should: send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "resignation" in the title and inform about the withdrawal of consent, click on the link causing the withdrawal of consent placed in the content of the commercial information or send written information about withdrawing consent to receiving commercial information to the address of MD Labels sp. z o. o. sp. k. ul. Chocimska 2, 62-800 Kalisz.
- If the User places on the Website any personal data of other people (including their name, address, telephone number or e-mail), they may do so only on the condition that they do not violate the provisions of applicable law and personal rights of these people.
VII. USER RIGHTS
- The User has the following rights in connection with the processing of his personal data by MD Labels:
- The right to access your Personal Data,
- The right to rectify the processed data,
- The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
- The right to limit data processing,
- The right to transfer data,
- The right to object to further data processing,
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Each of the above rights is exercised at the User's request. MD Labels considers the submitted application and sends a response within 1 month from the date of receipt of the application.
- As part of the rights, the User may at any time withdraw consent to further processing of personal data for purposes that require consent, with the reservation that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legal use of personal data in activities performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Under the right of access, the User is entitled to obtain the following information in the form of a copy:
- Purposes of Personal Data processing;
- Categories of Personal Data - what data we process, e.g. name, surname, telephone number;
- Information about the recipients or categories of data recipients - to whom (person, company, institution) the data may be transferred;
- Information about the right to demand from MD Labels rectification of data, their removal or limitation of their processing and to object to specific data processing;
- Information on the possibility of lodging a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- Information about the data source, if the data was not obtained directly from the User - an indication of the person, company or institution that provided the personal data;
- On the use of profiling: on what terms is it undertaken, what may be the consequences of profiling for the User.
- MD Labels also informs that each subsequent copy of personal data may involve a fee resulting from the costs incurred in connection with the creation of another copy of personal data.
- MD Labels stipulates that it has the option of not responding to the request as well as responding later than the one specified in point 2 (up to two months) due to the number of inquiries or the complicated nature of the inquiry sent. Complicated nature means the need to compile Data from multiple IT systems or the need to consult more than one person from a department or departments in order to obtain information that is the subject of the request. In both of the above situations, MD Labels undertakes to inform the User about this fact, each time providing justification.
VIII. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you register in our online store - we store your data for the period for which you are registered / saved, until you unregister from the store. By storing your data, we can provide you with access to your account in our online store. After the above We will store your data because, in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, we must be ready to account for the processing of your personal data. We will also store your data for the period of limitation of your claims, but in total no longer than until the end of the year in which 6 years have elapsed since your claims arose. Storing your data is so that we can respond to your claims in the best possible way.
- As a rule, personal data collected for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract are processed for the period necessary to perform the obligations arising from this contract, unless legal regulations, in particular accounting or tax regulations, oblige the Administrator to process personal data for a longer period and/ or until the expiration of the period of limitation of possible claims, which results from generally applicable provisions of law - depending on which of the above-mentioned periods is longer. The above-mentioned periods of data processing may be appropriately and necessary extended in the case of claims and proceedings, e.g. court proceedings - by the duration of these proceedings and their settlement.
- If you have asked us a question and you are not a registered user of the online store, we store your data for the time necessary to provide the necessary explanations and answers. By storing your data, we can answer your question in the best possible way
- We process data on how you use our store (obtained via cookies) for the period of validity of a given cookie or until you delete it. We store the data processed in our marketing database for the entire period when you are our customer and later for a period of 5 years from the time you ceased to be our customer (you stopped using our services and making purchases in our stores). By storing your data, we can promote our products and services, present offers and promotions tailored to your interests on our website, and provide you with the easiest, most secure and accessible way to use the online store.
All data collected by MD Labels are protected with the use of reasonable technical and organizational measures and security procedures in order to protect them against unauthorized access or unauthorized use. MD Labels related entities, trusted partners and external service providers have committed to managing data in accordance with the security and privacy requirements adopted by MD Labels.
X. CHANGE OF PROVISIONS
XI. CONTACT DETAILS
GENERAL INFORMATION CLAUSE OF THE GDPR
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is MD Labels spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Kalisz (62-800) ul. Chocimska 2;
- The contact person in matters of personal data protection in the Company is the Data Protection Officer available at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed:
- in order to conclude and perform the contract and execute the order placed in the online store pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR - if you register in the online store and place an order;
- in order to answer the question asked via the contact form via the communication channels you indicated in the form - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- for marketing purposes, via communication channels to which you have agreed - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a and f GDPR;
- in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator of personal data - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR;
- for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party, and in particular for the purpose of investigating, determining and defending against claims, ensuring ICT security, using internal control systems, as well as for analytical, archival and statistical purposes (pursuant to art. 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- Your personal data will be processed only by authorized employees of the data controller. The recipient of your data may be external service providers (e.g. entities providing IT services, accounting and tax services, other entities processing data on behalf of the administrator under a personal data processing agreement), as well as entities authorized under applicable law (in particular courts and state authorities).
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
- Your personal data will be stored for the following periods of time:
- in relation to the purpose of processing defined in point 3 lit. a - until the full performance of the contract (including full performance of the order) or until the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, and then for the period resulting from the provisions on archiving and limitation of claims and tax law,
- in relation to the purpose of processing defined in point 3 lit. b - for the period necessary to clarify the matter in connection with the receipt of the inquiry via the contact form available as part of the online store or until the consent is withdrawn,
- in relation to the purpose of processing defined in point 3 lit. d - for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were obtained, or until the consent is withdrawn in relation to the communication channels for which consent will be withdrawn,
- in relation to the purpose of processing defined in point 3 lit. e and f - for the period necessary to achieve the indicated purpose of processing, for the period resulting from the provisions on archiving and limitation of claims and the provisions of the tax law. After the indicated periods, the data will be deleted.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, it is required to achieve the purposes of processing described in point 3. Failure to provide your personal data may result in the inability to conclude and perform the contract, inability to send an inquiry via the contact form, inability to receive information regarding the assortment offered by the Company, the inability to use your personal data for marketing purposes via a communication channel to which you have not consented.
- Your personal data will not be processed in the form of profiling.
INFORMATION CLAUSE CONCERNING THE CONTACT FORM
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is MD Labels spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Kalisz (62-800) ul.
- The contact person in matters of personal data protection in the Company is the Data Protection Officer available at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes, through communication channels to which you have consented, pursuant to art.
- Your personal data will be processed only by authorized employees of the data controller.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were obtained, or until you withdraw your consent in relation to the communication channels for which your consent will be withdrawn.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority when you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary.
- Your personal data will not be processed in the form of profiling.